BUNPI! - Bleed


It is not that my life is getting busier but I just could not find any interesting game recently
well, I am back now!


Bleed
as seen in indiegamemag.com


While I am already tired of so called awesome action platformer, the fluidity of Bleed from Bootdisk Revolution is kind of awesome enough to let myself write something about it. And yes, adding that time slow down mechanic to fast pacing action platformer is unmistakably clever.

At first, I was mistaken this as another action platformer that has 'bleed' word too on the title, and turn out that I didn't regret it. Bleed is another action platformer with a gun yet it looks fun. Borrowing overused mechanic that is being used by most of modern FPS or bullet hell shooter is smart. I could not even imagine that no one actually ever implement this before instead developer only keep adding more guns in it and poorly written background story which I will not even care.

While the details are not yet released, it seems that this game is just focusing on fluidity of the game that makes it fun to play. I wish they have an interesting story in this game because I love interesting story. And they might need to revise their graphic because I am pretty sure they could be better.

or maybe, I am not just a fan of cartoonish graphic.


Captain Obvious says:
A nice fluid and fun action platformer with a female as protagonist.